‘If I don’t feel confident about my body, I’m not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It’s all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it’s fitness or whatever. It’s about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.’
~ Kim Kardashian
Improving one’s Lifestyle
Improving your lifestyle can seem like an impossibly lofty goal. Changing everything about your life all at once is probably not realistic, but there are lots of small changes you can make to improve your physical, emotional, and mental well-being, and to enjoy your life more. Start small by making one or two changes at a time. Before you know it, you’ll have the lifestyle you’ve always wanted! One needs to
1. Eat healthy- A balanced diet is very important. Have a cheat day once in a way like I do to give in to your cravings
2. Exercise in some form is important- Run, swim or even yoga will prove beneficial
3. Reduce stress- Acceptance of the problem, reduces stress by 50%. Exercising also help reduce stress
4. Take a positive outlook towards life- Sometimes it good to laugh at yourself too.
5. Setting goals and targets for ourselves – If there is something you want to achieve, it’s a great idea to set goals for yourself.
6. Come up with motivational Mantras- Try something new, just GO…GO..GO
Easier said than done, one has to take it in their stride and overcome difficulties and obstacles that come our way and continue ahead with positivity and conviction.
A recent video I saw that inspired me immensely, wish to share with all my readers.
here is the link to the TVC : ICICI Lombard
Thank you for motivating all of us to improve our lifestyle and find the importance of exercise in our lives. You have excelled in keeping the promise you made to us and now we will ensure we continue the same commitment to ourselves.