My grandmother always told me never to schedule anything big on Friday the 13th since things may not work out as planned, however in all my years nothing ever happened to me on that day. This was a special Friday for a special reason.
I was very excited to be invited by FBAI and 4Play lounge to an evening of fun, food & fusion cocktails.
The menu is nice and the variety offered is decent as well. Its very pocket friendly too. You can check the potion size, the owner is a large hearted person for sure. Haa Haa!! Coming to the food, we ordered some starters and finger food. Veg Bruschettas ( INR 250/-) to begin with followed by Fish Pattaya and stuffed Mushroom masala (INR 300/-). The Veg Bruschetta was crispy and filling, a special mention to the Fish Pataya.It was the ‘ DISH OF THE EVENING’ for me. The mushrooms were soft and mushy, well spiced but not my personal favourite. I let the vegetarians have more of it. Fish fingers( RS 375/-) were crispy from outside and soft from whiten. Vegetarians delight was the Corn and cheese croquets ( RS 280/-) I particularly loved the sauce served along with the fingers, wished there was more of it. The chicken Kali Miri was a little dry but went well with the mint sauce and I loved that burnt smokey flavour it had. One the whole the food was well spiced and delicious, well suited for Indian palate. Each dish was garnished with care, and served piping hot.
Thumbs up to—–>
* Bandra at this price?? It a steal.
* Big TV screen for sport enthusiasts
* Tasty finger food at a preferably moderate price.
* Nice place to entertain friends.
* Good spirits keep you in high spirits.
* Variety of seating- Outdoor and Indoor.Thumbs down to——>
* Boring furniture and walls.( This is going to undergo change I heard from the head person there)
* Music- Some ‘London Thumakda’ and hindi Bollywood numbers after a few cocktails is appreciated coz we are all Desi Girls.
On the whole a great Friday the 13th night out. Now I feel 13th is my lucky number for sure.
Like https://www.facebook.com/4playlounge on Facebook
(The author represented FBAI- Food Bloggers Association of India for the review, and dined there on invitation.)