My Hair Diary with Garnier- Part 1
So where do I begin? If I start talking about the problems of my hair I can go on and on for days, but for starters I took a self evaluation to discover the reality of my hair. It was :- 1. Rough and dry 2. Weak at the roots 3. Developing split ends easily. I get really very stressed on the day I have a head bath and have a raw egg whipped in milk at breakfast for the extra protein power to arrest hair fall. It is helping to a certain level but none the less my drain gets clogged with hundred strands of hair when I wash my hair on that day. Moreover I don’t have a lot of time to shampoo, condition and blow dry my hair, its simply a quick shampoo, sometimes not even a condition and out of the house with wet hair. I was really excited when I was given the option to try out Garnier Fructis triple Nutrition, Triple Strength shampoo & conditioner through an exciting activity conducted by the Garnier Company itself . I have tried out the Garnier Fructis products before but never this product.
About the Product– It nourishes your dry and damaged hair because it is enriched with the goodness of three nourishing oils of olive, coconut and almond. The Vitamin E from these oils help moisturize the scalp and get rid of the dryness.
- It helps to repair damaged hair.
- It results in silky smooth hair.
- It makes the scalp healthy and prevents from hair breakage.
- The natural oils help to maintain the natural moisture in the scalp and retain it.
- Ideal for people with dry, over dried and damaged hair. It comes in a bright sunny yellow bottle. It has a flip cap in green and looks gorgeous on the bathroom shelf. it is priced at Rs.135 each for the shampoo as well as conditioner. This price is very affordable compared to some brands available in the Indian market.
First Wash– The shampoo had a mild fragrance and lathered up well. After two washes I felt my hair squeaky clean from root to tip. All the grime and dandruff vanished and no traces at all. Now it was time to try the conditioner which I would avoid earlier due to time constraints.
After conditioning my hair felt very soft and manageable. What I am expecting after 15 days is stronger , shinier hair which my friends and family will notice and compliment. So read on and await my next blog post coz I want to ” Shine On ” with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.